The AL3500 coin / bill operated commercial breathalyzer is designed with public safety in mind. It will enhance the positive image of alcohol serving businesses as well as being a great source of revenue. Local bar owners and entertainment clubs have always been concerned with the safety of their customers. The coin-op alcoscan AL3500 empowers their customers to make informed decisions. Responsible bar owners can install the AL3500 breathalyzer machine and allow their customers to test before they get behind the wheel. Installing the AL3500 breathalyzer machine in your bar, club or banquet hall is not only a fun source of revenue, but also a smart decision for ensuring the well-being of your patrons, business, and community. Visit us at www.safety-devices.com
Breath Alcohol Analyzer Devices
- One of my mom's friends is coming up on the year she gets her license back.?
- NSW Cop Fudges Breathalyzer Test
- Suspicious DUI stop Colorado?
- CA 8005 – Arbeitssicherheit, Alkoholtester, alcohol tester
- If you are asked to take breath alcohol tests or urine test, and you refuse, your license will automatically b?
- last kiss of the breathalyzer
- Attourney Needed!!! Who has the best reputation in OR for D.U.I. defense law?
- Can a BAC test still be used in court if the person drawing the blood rubbed rubbing alcohol before?
- DWI Attorney El Paso: Top 27 Defense Strategies for El Paso DWI charges
- Would this person likely test over the legal limit?
- How long can blood be held before doing the blood alcohol level testing to get an accurate result?
- Drink Driving Question?
- What are some recent modifications of the Breathalyzer test?
- AlcoSafe KX6000S – Red Test
- Would giving a handwriting sample,or taking an alcohol breath/urine test violate the privilege against self in?
Tagsaa accident addiction alcohol alcohol addiction alcoholics anonymous BAC beer beers blood alcohol level blood test breath Breathalizer breathalyser breathalyzer breathalyzers breathalyzer test breath analyzer breath test cop Cops drinking drinks driving driving drunk driving under the influence DUI dwi felony homicide insurance jail lawyer madd mothers against drunk driving police rehab rehabilitation services Test twelve step programs